The growing interest in plant-based supplements in Ireland has shifted attention towards Ashwagandha, an herb of Ayurveda, which is an ancient practice. Among those who seek natural ways of improved wellness, Ashwagandha has been recognized for its extraordinary health benefits. This article delves into the market of Ashwagandha, looking at its uses, benefits, and what Irish people are saying about it.
WHAT IS ASHWAGANDHA?
Ashwagandha, also known by its scientific name as Withania somnifera is a robust adaptogen herb that has been practised in Ayurvedic medicine for over 3,000 years. Adaptogens comprise natural substances that are believed to enable the body to cope with stress and have a normalizing impact on various body functions.
THE SCIENCE OF ASHWAGANDHA & AYURVEDA
A lot of studies point out on the ability of Ashwagandha to decrease anxiety, improve sleep quality, enhance cognitive function, and enhance overall vitality. These therapeutic effects are attributed to its active compounds which include withanolides .
In the traditional sense, Yavagandha has been used in Ayurveda to re-vitalize and renew health. It is called a ‘Rasayana’, which is something that helps keep youth, in both physical and mental ways. The adaptogenic properties of the herb make it the perfect choice as a stress reliever and energizer.
IRISH ASHWAGANDHA REVIEWS
The health benefits of Ashwagandha have become popular among Irish consumers. Most reviews mention that it is effective in providing relaxation, increasing the energy levels and improving sleeping patterns. The Ashwagandha by Dr. Hemp Me has been receiving a lot of good feedback regarding its quality and potency.
“Boost in mood, feeling more relaxed, and less anxious with continued better quality sleep.”Rory – Verified Customer
“The ashwagandha works pretty fast to relieve the stresses of the day.”Patrick – Verified Customer
“Significant improvement in energy levels, mood is great. Really, really noticed a difference.”Stephen – Verified Customer
Our ASHWAGANDHA customers SPEAK
Listen to Stephen's Personal Experience with Our Ashwagandha Drops.
“there was a boost in mood, feeling more relaxed, and less anxious with continued better quality sleep”
I have been taking ASHWAGANDHA drops for a little over 3 weeks. After about a week, there was a noticeable improvement in my quality of deep sleep and feeling fresher in the morning. By weeks two and three, there was a boost in mood, feeling more relaxed, and less anxious with continued better quality sleep. Based on the benefits experienced over the last three weeks, I will continue taking ASHWAGANDHA drops.
”dreams can become extremely vivid”
I was looking for something that would improve my sleep and was offered this Ashwagandha product to try, and found a good improvement. But beware using it your dreams can become extremely vivid which shows how potent it is.
”The ashwagandha works pretty fast to relieve the stresses of the day”
The ashwagandha works pretty fast to relieve the stresses of the day. I used it in the mornings, which seems to be the best time of day for me.it helped keep the mind focused. I kept it under the tongue for two to three minutes.
I would recommend it.
“I found it helped greatly with my focus and memory”
Usually, after the Christmas period, not only me but numerous people have to get their passwords reset by IT but surprisingly I’m delighted to say this year I didn’t because I actually remembered both! I found it helped greatly with my focus and memory. Easy to take, not much of a taste either!
BENEFITS OF ASHWAGANDHA: ADAPTOGENS’ ENERGY UNLEASHED
Adaptogens are a group of unique natural substances, which are recognized for their property to enable the body to resist and adjust to physical, chemical, and biological stressors. They function by balancing the physiological processes and allowing homeostasis, the state of equilibrium throughout the body.
Ashwagandha, a herb with a long tradition in Ayurvedic medicine is also an adaptogen as it offers a wide range of health benefits that help the human body handle stress.
The adaptogenic features of Ashwagandha are ascribed to the bioactive components, including withanolides, that are able to control the stress system of the body. It causes cortisol to be decreased, which is the body’s stress hormone, hence reducing stress and anxiety.
In addition, as an adaptogen, Ashwagandha increases the body’s endurance, helping it to better manage emotional and physical stress.
DETAILED POTENTIAL BENEFITS
• Stress and Anxiety Reduction: Through controlling chemical signaling in the nervous system, Ashwagandha reduces cortisol levels significantly and provides a natural remedy to anxiety and stress management.
• Improved Sleep Quality: Its adaptogenic actions include normalization of the pattern of sleep by inducing body relaxation, which is especially useful for those with sleep disorders.
• Cognitive Enhancement: Ashwagandha boosts brain health by enhancing cognitive functions such as memory, task performance, and concentration as a result of its neuroprotective actions.
• Physical Vitality: It also promotes the health of the body by helping in the increase of muscle mass, strength, and endurance and even in the recovery of muscles post-exercise due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
CHOOSING QUALITY ASHWAGANDHA: THE DR. HEMP ME STANDARD
The key is in picking a good quality Ashwagandha supplement so that you get all the adaptogenic benefits this herb can provide. Dr. Hemp Me’s Ashwagandha uses state-of-the-art Ultrasonic Assisted Extraction Technology and purified water to produce a powerful liquid extract which retains the bioactive compounds of the herb.
WHY ULTRASONIC ASSISTED EXTRACTION IS IMPORTANT
This state-of-the-art extraction technique utilizes ultrasonic waves that can penetrate the cell walls of an Ashwagandha plant in such a way that its important parts are released in an efficient manner. This method results in a greater amount of withanolides and other bioactive substances, therefore, the extract becomes more powerful and efficient.
PURIFIED WATER IN EXTRACTION
Purified water used in the extraction process provides more purity of the final product. Through the removal of contaminants and impurities, the purified water guarantees that the extract always stay as natural and potent as possible, very close to the natural state of the herb.
WHAT MAKES DR. ASHWA ME’S SUPPLEMENT DIFFERENT?
The quality assurance aspect in our supplement can be seen from Ashwagandha liquid extract. The use of Ultrasonic Assisted Extraction Technology in combination with purified water produces a supplement that is not only very powerful but also preserves the adaptogenic characteristics of Ashwagandha. Consumers can be assured of receiving a premium product that is formulated to provide optimal health benefits.
The extraction method and the quality of ingredients should be taken into account while choosing Ashwagandha. The Dr. Hemp Me method makes certain that our Ashwagandha extract is superior to others and gives customers a strong natural supplement for daily wellbeing.
THE IMPORTANCE OF RESEARCH
Research is a must before incorporating Ashwagandha into your regimen. Knowledge of its advantages, possible side effects, and appropriate dosage guarantees its safe and efficient use.
The growing popularity of Ashwagandha in Ireland represents the global trend towards natural, holistic health solutions. Olden origin and contemporary scientific backing justify Ashwagandha as the best choice of one who wants to promote their wellbeing naturally. With the choice of quality supplements such as Dr. Hemp Me’s Ashwagandha and the advice of health care professionals, people can safely research this ancient superherb.
Disclaimer: Please note, Ashwagandha is sold as a food supplement and is not meant to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any health condition. Never add any new supplement to your diet without consulting with a health professional, especially if you are taking medication.
Introducing Ashwagandha into your everyday life can be a major part of improving your general health. Opting for a superior supplement such as Dr. Hemp Me’s Ashwagandha, means that you are fully capitalizing on the benefits that this incredible adaptogen provides.
- Singh, Narendra, et al. “An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda.” African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines, vol. 8, no. 5S, 2011, pp. 208-213.
- Mishra, Lakshmi-Chandra, et al. “Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): A Review.” Alternative Medicine Review, vol. 5, no. 4, 2000, pp. 334-346.
- Chandrasekhar, K., et al. “A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults.” Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, vol. 34, no. 3, 2012, pp. 255-262.
- Langade, Deepak, et al. “Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Insomnia and Anxiety: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study.” Cureus, vol. 11, no. 9, 2019, e5797.
- Wankhede, Sachin, et al. “Examining the Effect of Withania Somnifera Supplementation on Muscle Strength and Recovery: A Randomized Controlled Trial.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, vol. 12, no. 1, 2015, Article 43.